Here are the basics for posting comments or articles on Monona Rag.
- If you have an article or idea for an article, feel free to go to our Contact Us page and send us the info. We get lots of suggestions. As stated, we are even open to posting an entire article under your name. Just send the article. If we like it, we’ll post it.
- When posting comments, please try and avoid personal attacks. It’s one thing to critique someone, it’s another to be petty. Please try and keep it respectable.
- When posting comments, avoid putting in lots of links if you can. Too many links alert the spam filter, and your post might not get completed without us approving it. It’s not that big of a deal for us to approve things – we just don’t go into the system and look to see if there are any posts waiting for approval very often.
- We have only deleted a few posts in our short existence. We reserve this right, but we really don’t want to do it. So please play nice.
- Please never post under the name of another individual. If we find anyone doing this, we will ban their IP address from future posts.